- The flavour of the vapor from the Crafty+ is really nice and smooth. Far superior to many other portables on the market.
- The Crafty+ is the perfect size to throw in your pocket for an adventure outdoors, or just to walk around the house with.
- It’s controlled by an app from your Android or iPhone device. This means you can control the temperature, the LED brightness, and the vibration settings from your phone!
- You don’t have to worry about breaking any glass pieces with the flippable mouthpiece.
- Micro USB allows you to charge from your laptop.
CRAFTY+ is now in stock. Differences between original and Crafty+:
- Much improved battery life (almost double)
- Heat up time cut in half (approx. 75 seconds now)
- Three year warranty (instead of two)
- Includes new boost and super-boost modes
- No accessories included (grinder tool, loading tool, brush, o-rings are not included wit the Crafty+)
The Crafty+ vaporizer is a fantastic portable vaporizer due to its small size, good vapor quality, solid build and technological advancements. It’s easily one of the most advanced portable vaporizers available for purchase right now.
Crafty+ Build Quality & Design
The unit is very well made out of sturdy plastic and feels very solid in your hands; it can definitely take a couple drops. It has a unique design with vents which allow the heat to dissipate so it’s not too hot on inhale. The mouthpiece is external and swivels out for quick use. Overall, it offers the same exceptional quality as the Volcano Classic, Volcano Digit and Plenty vaporizers.
Crafty+ Size & Portability
The Crafty+ has dimensions of 4.3″H x 2.2″L x 1.3″W which is comparable to an iPhone.. It can fit comfortably in your hand and pocket. It weighs only 135g and is quite light for a vaporizer which means that weight should be no problem.
Using the Crafty+ & Downloadable App
Unscrew the top which gives you access to the herb chamber, which has a capacity of about 0.3g. Grab the filling tool (which is included), place it on top of the chamber and pack in your herb. This tool is really useful because it stops any wasted herb from falling out while packing.
Reattach the mouth-piece and hold the power button for about 2 seconds to turn it on. The vaporizer will then vibrate, the LED will blink and it’ll start to heat up. After about 90 seconds it will vibrate again, the light will go green, and you’re ready to inhale! Easy peasy. If you tap the power button twice when it’s on you’ll engage “Boost Mode” which bumps the heat up a level.
The default heat settings out of the box are 356F (180C) and 383F (195C), but if you have an Android device (app currently removed from Apple store but still available for Android users) you can download the app which allows you to control the temperature via Bluetooth.
Cleaning the Crafty+ Vaporizer
Be sure to make a habit of brushing out the bowl after every use to keep it clean. The other part that might need a better scrub is the mouth piece, but it’s detachable so you can get in the nooks and crannies with a q-tip. Overall, cleaning the Crafty+ is very simple.
Crafty+ Battery & Charging
One of the biggest improvements over the original Crafty vaporizer is the improved battery life. It now lasts almost 90 minutes in use which is awesome for a vaporizer of this size.
Also, the Crafty does have pass-through charging, meaning you can use it while its charging (which takes about 2 hours). It uses a Micro USB to charge so you can also plug it in to your laptop or grab an external USB charger for long trips.
Included – Crafty+:
1x Crafty+ (Plus) vaporizer
1x USB cable
3x Base seal ring
3x Normal screen
3x Coarse screen
2x Drip pad
1x Dosing capsule
1x Instruction for use
1x Safety instructions
|Manufacturer||Storz & Bickel|
|Vaporizer Type||Handheld portable|
|Heat Up Time||90 seconds|
|Battery Life||90 minutes|
|Heat Style||Conduction + convection|
|Warranty||2 years w/ Storz & Bickel|
|Dimensions||11cm x 5.7cm x 3.3cm|